The position of Office Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the office and consists of performing various tasks.
Position will require the ability to perform the following:
· Portray a positive company image and engage in professional and friendly communications with all team members and customers;
· Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
· Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties, providing information and taking messages;
· Prepare and receive mail, messages and courier deliveries, as well as distributing incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
· File and maintain records, documents, and reports;
· Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management, provide general office filing support, and light cleaning;
· Aid other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks;
· Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating calculators or computers to work with records, purchase orders, and other documents;
· Schedule training for employees;
· Provide information about establishment such as location of jobsites or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
The Office Manager will be responsible for managing daily operations of the office but will not manage personnel and will report directly to the Vice President and the Operations Manager of Niking Corporation.
· Job Type: Full-time / 40 Hours per week
· Work Hours: 7:30 – 4:00 (30 minute lunch break)
· Work Days: Monday – Friday with all Federal Holidays off
· Salary: $25,000.00 to $40,000.00 / year
Military affiliated are welcome to apply
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. We recognize and appreciate the benefits of diversity in the workplace. People who share this belief or reflect a diverse background are encouraged to apply.
We offer a range of great benefits and perks to our employees to ensure they feel comfortable. This is a small business environment with a family oriented culture known to take care of its employees. We offer progressive compensation with annual reviews. Our full-time employees enjoy a generous benefit package that includes:
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Paid time off
· Sick leave
Opportunity for Growth
This position includes the potential for additional opportunities for plan writing, proposal preparation and accounting related prospects for the right candidate.