- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader, motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Part-Time Over Athlete to join our team.
Are you ready?
As a Nike Direct Athlete, you provide world-class service to the consumer using the four service principles:
KNOW: Build an authentic connection with consumers by getting to know them to guide their journey.
EQUIP: Credible Athletes equip consumers through product and service knowledge and expertise.
ENGAGE: Connect with consumers by inviting them to engage with Nike.
INSPIRE: Inspire by creating an emotional connection to the brand between the consumer and Nike.
- Be passionate about Nike products and services.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
- Deliver the best possible service an attention to all consumers.
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates.
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.