Senior Technical Program Manager (DoD experience required)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NikSoft Systems Corporation is a recognized Information Technology solutions provider. Founded in 1998 and based in Reston, Virginia, NikSoft is a CMMI Level 3 Certified company with an established reputation for excellence and on-time delivery with a consistently high customer satisfaction rating from its Federal Government and private consulting contracts.
NikSoft is currently conducting a search for a professional and experienced Technical Program Manager to join our team. The purpose of this position is to provide technical oversight, project planning, scheduling, and execution support for multiple projects required by a large government organization. The key objective is the efficient, effective, and professional operations and execution of Information Technology projects required by the Agency. The Program Manager must be able to multi-task, be organized, results-driven and be able to execute his or her responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. General tasks include project planning, scheduling, requirements analysis, system architecture and design, and task monitoring during execution.
- The Technical Program Manager (TPM) possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major information technology assignments and projects.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short- term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plans project stages and assess business implications for each stage.
- Monitors progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
- Provides project management, planning, and scheduling support to multiple projects reporting to Senior Leadership and other government executives
- Briefs and advises Government leadership of decision points
- Coordinates and supports internal/external meetings with Project teams.
- Education requirements: Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- Ten (10) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.
- 5+ years of program/project management experience in the DoD environment.
- Demonstrable experience with personnel and stakeholder management.
- Successful delivery, management, and leadership experience supporting large-scale enterprise IT environments.
- Expert level skills in project management, written and oral communication, collaboration, and strategy development.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL v3 Foundation certifications highly preferred.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT'S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
NikSoft Systems Corp.
AddressFalls Church, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at NikSoft Systems Corp.