Senior IT Solutions Architect (Hybrid in Falls Church, Virginia)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Senior IT Solutions Architect will lead the definition of software and business architecture working with development teams and stakeholders to support digital modernization initiatives. The Senior IT Solutions Architect will help define business and software architecture, best practices, strategies, and document how these can be applied to enterprise applications. The Solutions Architect will be expected to work with developers to define, document, develop, and build enterprise applications based on business needs with robust testing and documentation within an agile environment. The main responsibility for this position will be to develop and maintain DoD standards compliant architect and design documentation based on industry standards to include TOGAF and Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available.
- Proven track record in building large-scale, distributed, and microservice-based IT solutions.
- 10+ years of experience with architecture, design, and development of IT solutions using the latest technologies and methodologies (Salesforce or other low-code platforms, shared service platforms, API Management Platforms, etc.).
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining compliant architecture and design documentation (including technical diagrams) based on MBSE and TOGAF architectural frameworks per DoD or other federal government policies.
- Hands on experience leveraging latest commercially available architecture tools and methodologies to store, structure, analyze and present IT solution architecture information to the client.
- Possesses prior experience with UI-related frameworks (i.e., Angular, JQuery, Vue.js, Spring).
- Possesses previous experience in SQL and working with relational databases (i.e., Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgresSQL)
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, and Junit.
- Experience implementing APIs using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, etc.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of all architecture and design documentation for systems built using the Salesforce platform.
- Provide technical leadership and support to multiple agile development team(s) to deliver solutions with architectures that provide capability improvements, reduced maintenance costs, and flexibility to adapt quickly to customer needs.
- Facilitate technical discussions with development teams and support application modernization efforts, reviewing and presenting recommendations for infrastructure and system options.
- Provide subject matter expertise and execute analysis of alternatives in the form of multiple research-based pilots.
- Supporting Government senior leadership and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Ability to articulate architecture, design, and configuration choices and bring about consensus.
- BS degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT'S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
NikSoft Systems Corp.
AddressFalls Church, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?