Job Location: 100% Remote
Successful candidate will be responsible for leading multiple agile development teams in building enterprise healthcare IT solutions. In this role, you will be tasked with leading teams and interacting with government customers, including Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers, Testers, and various project stakeholders.
An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available.
- 10+ years of experience with management and implementation of large-scale enterprise technology solutions.
- 5+ years of scrum master experience working with multiple agile teams in a federal government agency environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once.
- Expert level knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating and participating in Agile ceremonies/meetings, coordinating projects and work, creating/distributing minutes and action items, and tracking action items to completion.
- Experience with project tracking and collaboration tools (Jira, SharePoint, MS Teams, and/or Confluence).
- Manage, support, and coach teams in Agile frameworks, methodologies, principles, and practices to deliver high quality products and services to a Federal customer.
- Schedule, prepare for, and facilitate Agile ceremonies including Product Backlog Refinements (PBRs), Daily Stand Ups (DSUs), demos, and Program Increment (PI) Planning events
- Participate in meetings to ensure cross-team collaboration and delivery/deployment of products and services.
- Coordinate and guide the entire program to higher levels of Agile maturity. Help the team focus on daily and iteration goals in the context of current PI objectives.
- Assess customer requirements, objectives, and priorities to better inform and guide Agile practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, internal operations and engineering teams, and other scrum masters to help drive decision-making that support organizational goals.
- Assist teams with managing backlog, documenting acceptance criteria, assessing scope, and ranking and prioritizing work items.
- Identify and track dependencies both to and from the program, and collaborate with the other trains on action items.
- Assist teams and product owners with updating task tracking tools (Jira, Confluence, SharePoint).
- Review and audit task tracking tools to ensure adherence to Agile practices and processes.
- Develop comprehensive, executive-level dashboards that provide essential Agile information to program leadership.
- Identify impediments to, and improvements for, long-term Agile success by promoting transparency and communication and fostering a safe environment for escalating issues or blockers.
- Develop and present comprehensive briefings for senior leadership, Project Management Offices (PMOs), application teams, and platform teams to support the enterprises' IT initiatives.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Ability to articulate architecture, design, and configuration choices and bring about consensus.
- BS degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE GOVERNMENT'S BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
NikSoft Systems Corp.Eot Island, FM
Get fresh Scrum Master jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.