Are you an RN with a flexible schedule and a caring heart? Do you enjoy one-on-one patient assignments? Nightingale Homecare is looking for an RN to assist an elderly gentleman with dementia in his home. The will be a long term assignment with 12 hours shifts. We are looking for nurses to work 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am.
At Nightingale Homecare you can enjoy a rewarding career as a home care professional! Come join our AMAZING nursing team across the valley!
For nearly 25 years, Nightingale has been the leader (or set the standard for) caregiving, nursing, and therapy in the home.
In 2017 named to the Top 500 Home Care Elite, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the US, only 1 of 500 in the nation. Come join our amazing team of clinicians!
- Assess and evaluate patients on admission; to regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs.
- To initiate, write and revise the plan of nursing care.
- Initiate and apply appropriate preventative, therapeutic and rehabilitative techniques and to maintain open communication regarding patient care with other members of the health care team.
- Complete, maintains and submit accurate and relevant clinical notes referring to the patient's condition and response to treatment.
- Min 1 year acute care experience.
- Current Professional License
- Current CPR, TB, Fingerprint Card (If you do not have these available, let us assist you in obtaining these)
- Must possess a current Arizona license
- Dementia Experience/Training
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Of The Quarter
- Weekly Payroll
- Paid Orientation
- Discounts on Wireless Providers
- Bonuses Based On Performance