- Responsible for managing, supervising, planning, teaching and providing nursing care to individuals and their families in the home environment.
- Makes the initial client assessment, confers with the client's physician in the development of the Plan of Treatment (POT), implements and revises the nursing and personal care components of the individualized, goal-oriented Care Plan (CP) for clients receiving nursing or personal care services.
- Provides services requiring substantial knowledge and skills in accordance with the POT/CP and accepted standards of professional practice.
- Maintains and submits documentation as required by the agency.
- Prepares and submits documentation of client assessments, summaries, care plans, case conferences and progress notes according to agency policy.
- Min 2 year acute care RN experience
- Prefer experience in a Medicare Certified Home Health Agency with OASIS
- Current Professional RN License
- Current CPR, TB, Fingerprint Card
- $2000 New Hire Sign-On Bonus!
- Visit rates vary from $49.00 - $92.00/per visit - depending on visit type
- Continuous paid training
- Wireless provider discounts
- No on call rotation!