Night Wolf Security is looking for competent armed Security Officers to provide exceptional services by maintaining excellent working conditions and protection to our clients. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
Night Wolf Security will provide training as needed in dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must pass a BCA/FBI background check.
- Must attend Pre-Assignment Training and PPCT/DT required by MN State Law within the first 21 days of employment.
- Must be ARMED and all training must be current.
- Must be courteous with professional attire.
- Proven experience as security officer or guard is a plus.
- Fast learner and able to follow written and verbal orders.
- Excellent observation skills, responsible, and assertive.
- Great interpersonal skills and able to work independently as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
Officer must have.
- Drivers License
- Own Vehicle
- Protect client property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
- Observe for signs of criminal behavior and/or activities.
- Investigate people for disturbances, suspicious activity, and/or possession.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
- Remove trespassers from the area. Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities.
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation.
- Take accurate notes and report in detail of non-routine/unusual occurrences and incidents.
- Properly communicate with office management time-efficiently as needed.
WEEKENDS ARE REQUIRED.
Required Education: High school or equivalent.
Required experience: Security: 1 year.
Part-time positions available.
To apply email a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org