We are seeking Security Guards to become an integral part of our team. We have several full time and part time positions available for immediate hire. (Atlanta, Cartersville, Athens)
- Provides excellent customer service
- Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have
- Makes periodic tours and patrols site on vehicle or foot
- Preserves order and able to identify and resolve any situation
- Monitors entrance and exits, thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activities
- Monitors premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premises rules and regulations
- Apprehends or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Reports any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a current/valid Georgia Drivers License and an insurable driving history
- Must be able to follow all company personnel and safety policies
- Must be able to work any shift, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to meet required certifications and/or licensing requirements for Armed Security Guard
- Must be able to conduct duties in a safe and timely manner
- One-year security experience, military or law enforcement
- Ability to speak, read, write and follow written and oral instructions.
- Possesses writing skills necessary to complete daily, incident, accident and investigative reports.
- Public relations skills necessary to communicate effectively in a courteous, professional and tactful manner.
- Must be able to accept responsibility, manage authority and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to function independent of constant supervision and exercise physical and emotional restraint under stressful conditions.
- Ability to observe, listen attentively and use problem-solving skills.
Starting pay $12 an hour and higher.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for long term stable employment with the opportunity for advancement.
We are an equal opportunity employer.