- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT NIFTY'S, Inc.
Nifty's connects fans to what they love most through NFT-powered collectibles, experiences and rewards. Our innovative NFT platform and easy-to-use interface enable communities to collect and trade digital art and other collectibles from their favorite brands and creators. Leveraging eco-friendly blockchain technology, Nifty's empowers our partners with a premium, flexible and secure platform to launch their NFTs and make them discoverable by Nifty's global community. Nifty's is a fully remote company.
- Building/designing RESTful APIs.
- Securing app-to-app communication using best practices.
- Comfortable with postgres, and relational database management.
- Able to jump into CSS/JS, as-well as build the data structures to drive those interfaces.
- Support colleagues in feature and system architecture design, support peer to peer mentorship, be an all around awesome teammate.
- Web3 experience preferred.
- Experience in NextJS/vercel.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and remote environment.
*Note: This position is contract-to-hire.
Other things to note:
Nifty's, Inc. strives to be a best-in-class and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?