Field Merchandising & Sales Representative
- Posted: 17 days ago
- $43,000 to $48,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Do you desire a flexible schedule?
- Do you love to interact with different associates at the stores you visit?
- Are you able to follow directions easily and complete projects very well?
- Great at building relationships?
- Then this position might be just for you? Apply today!
The Field Merchandising Representative will have the flexibility to work their own schedule (within certain guidelines) and will be required to interact extensively with store associates. You will be required to provide services that range from performing product sample installations, trouble-shooting / cutting machine maintenance and cleaning company product / maintaining display appearance in stores as well as providing excellent customer service.
The territory for this position includes southern Detroit, MI (south of route 96) and south to Toledo, OH.
· Clear understanding of our products: window blinds, shades and shutters.
· Ability to retain product information and efficiently communicate to store associates.
· Conduct group Product Knowledge (PK) training on our products with in store associates.
· Installing in store signage on product displays and maintaining appearance by dusting/cleaning area.
· Travel to customer store locations as required and maintain a consistent call cycle with assigned store territory. Must be willing to drive to several store locations per day.
· Log store visits in Salesforce app. Cell phone, laptop and reimbursement on mileage will be provided.
· Upkeep company displays and set brochures. Assess inventory levels of marketing materials and reorder supplies as needed.
· Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by demonstrating his/her commitment to resolving customer problems and delivering quality services.
· Responsible for care of all company property such as company cellphone, computer, tools and test equipment.
· Experience in retail sales and/or service to department stores/mass merchants/home centers/DIY stores is a PLUS but not required. We will provide training for qualified individuals.
· Effective communication, presentation, time management and interpersonal skills.
· Experience using Microsoft Office and Salesforce are a plus.
· Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
· Willing to travel (mileage and other travel expense will be reimbursed.)
· Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
· Have valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle.
· Able to lift about 15 to 20 lbs.
$43K-48K Annually plus potential bonus
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?