Nielsen Automotive Group East Hanover, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Nielsen Automotive Group prides itself on providing a safe, friendly, and productive work environment, exceeding our employees expectations giving them the opportunity to grow with in the organization as well as provide for their families. We offer some of the best pay plans with multiple bonus rewards, huge inventories to sell from, and add budgets that produce those opportunities you need to be successful.
- FREE COLLEGE OPPORTUNITY! Online or in-person with Strayer University
- Excellent work environment
- Employee discount plans on purchases and services
- Competitive wages, commensurate with experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement account
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to customers.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate new and used vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver new and used vehicles to customers. This process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty..
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the General Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Take all factory tests and become a certified salesperson.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service operations.
- Carry out sales, customer service and job performance as indicated in the Sales Consultant Performance Checklist.
- Must be legally and technically able to safely operate company and customer-owned vehicles.
- Must be insurable by Company insurance company.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Must have a valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- Certification as sales professionals and passing grades on all in house tests.
Powered by JazzHR
Nielsen Automotive Group
AddressEast Hanover, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Nielsen Automotive Group