8646 Sepulveda Blvd., North Hills, CA 91343
RV Sales Associate
Love having fun at work while surrounded by competitive but positive team members? Niels's RV is seeking to hire RV Sales Associates to join our team. You will succeed with excellent training and support from our Management Team. RV Sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive. We value our employees and invest in their success. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for consideration.
Niel's RV is Los Angeles County's oldest RV dealer proudly serving the RV lifestyle since 1953 specializing in Lance, Outdoors RV, Forest River, Thor, and Fleetwood Motor Homes. We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community, support our local Police, Firemen and Athletes in Action.
- Excellent income!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Career opportunity for growth and long-term employment
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Sales Associate:
- Learn and follow our trusted sales process
- Work with our industry leading team to sell new and used RVs with the highest quality customer experience
- Commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Conduct effective demonstration of units
- Close sales by working closely with our Finance & Insurance team
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction/repeat business and referrals
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Attend RV shows and location events as needed
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Associate:
- Sales experience in RV, Automotive, etc. is preferred but not required
- CA DMV Occupational Salesperson License is required
- Excellent, ongoing training is provided!
- Outgoing, friendly and easily 'connects' with customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Energetic and motivated to succeed
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to learn, follow and execute a proven sales process
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Professional appearance
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.