Real Estate Inside Sales Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!
Nicole Spellman Group
BusinessView all jobs at Nicole Spellman Group