Assistant Manager at Nick's Dairy Creme
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
Solar Roast Coffee in Pueblo, CO is looking for one assistant manager to join our 14 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and engaged. This individual needs to have great customer service skills. We are looking for a cheerful individual who is able to bring joy to the customer's day. It is an ice cream shop after all!
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Must be vaccinated for Covid-19
- Must obtain a Manager Food Safety Certification within 30 days of hiring
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Nick's Dairy Creme
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?