Tilted Ten in the Cherryvale Mall in Rockford, IL is seeking an experienced General Manager to join our team! Tilted Ten will be a premier bowling entertainment center, which will include 2 full levels of family fun!The facility will showcase 12 full size bowling lanes, a full bar and restaurant, over 200 arcade games, laser tag, 36-hole mini golf, and more!
- Maintain a strong guest and community relationship by instilling proper guest service skills and knowledge to your team and by leading by example with our guests and community
- Have great smile and occasional diplomacy to ensure everyone has a memorable time
- Possess the ability to have fun at work and promote having fun within your team
- Have the ability to read and report financial statements with a strong math aptitude
- Manage all staff, including middle and lower management, technicians, and full and part time team members in all stations
- Have prior knowledge or possess the ability and willingness to learn a new point of sales system
- Ensure you have the best possible team by spending time hiring and training the team properly
- Motivate, engage, and recruit a team comprised of Gen Zs, Millennial, and Baby Boomers
- Have a working knowledge of health and safety compliance and food and beverage compliance
- Possess great project management and organizational skills
- 7+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of Restaurant and Bar experience
- Knowledge of the arcade and bowling industry is not required but would be an advantage
- Current Food Management Certification is not required but would be an advantage
Nickels and Dimes Incorporated, doing business as TiltedTen, has been in business since 1972 and currently operates 14 family entertainment centers across the nation. Nickels and Dimes Incorporated also has multiple smaller arcades and operates in a smaller capacity out of malls across the nation.
Nickels and Dimes Incorporated is and equal opportunity employer which endeavors, pursuant to federal and state laws, to give every applicant for employment and every employee equal consideration in all employment matter without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, or disability.