Local company looking for Full Time Drivers.
The Driver will perform a variety of duties such as hauling, loading, and unloading used oil filters while driving a Tractor trailer to other locations to gather oil filters or other materials from customers. The scope of this work is generally in Texas. This position pays .$.42 per mile, with additional pay for drop and hook and unloading roll off containers. Typical hours are Monday – Friday, day shift hours. Occasional (1-2 times per month) overnights may be required.
The Transportation Driver will adhere to all PPE requirements as outlined by the company. In addition, Transportation Driver will demonstrate a working knowledge of industry standard safety, health, and environmental practices and regulations set by various government entities and DOT rules and regulations.
Some of the duties include:
- Operate company tractor trailer for the delivery, pick up and transportation of used oil filters and other materials.
- Load and unload used oil from customer’s and company locations via a tractor trailer from roll off boxes and roll off trailers/dump.
- Accurately complete all required documents including manifests, bills of lading, and e-logs.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to DOT Manager.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
Candidates must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent and a good driving record.
We offer a complete benefits package including 401K with a company match and up to a $1000.00 sign on bonus.