Sales/Customer Service Opportunity
Our agency is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join our sales team. Our team’s goal is to help our clients manage the risks of everyday life and we have been doing that for 9 years and counting. As a Sales/Customer Service, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm Insurance and its products. We are a team of energetic self-motivated individuals who have a work hard play hard attitude while maintaining the dedication and responsibilities to our policyholders.
If you enjoy talking to people, are driven to achieve results, have a passion for being the best in a fast paced work environment this is a great opportunity. You will be working to develop leads, advise, consult and bind coverage to help customers manage their unique insurance and financial needs, while learning the logistics of managing a business and developing your sales skills and experience.
Sales/Customer Service Opportunity Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in sales and customer service preferred
- Passionate about helping people
- Goal oriented with a desire to succeed
- Working in a sales team environment
- Interest in marketing insurance and financial services based on customer needs
Sales/Customer Service Opportunity Skills/ Abilities
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Initiative and Self-Reliance: make timely decisions and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Problem solving: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
Sales/Customer Service Opportunity Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work within the Agency to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options to fit their individual needs.
- Salary plus Commissions
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Employer retirement plan