Administrator/Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nicholas Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, is a consumer finance company, that specializes in purchasing and servicing auto loans made by franchised and independent auto dealer since 1985.
What We're Looking For:
A highly motivated Admin to support our branch from an admin perspective. You will be responsible for contract processing, cashiering, assisting with credit application processing and light collections, and all other duties related to branch operations. Exercises discretion in scheduling work, composing correspondence, ensuring the safekeeping of internal/external customer files, maintaining accurate files and records, filing, typing reports, proposals, memos and letters. Handles, directs or screens incoming telephone calls. Responsible for handling matters of a complex and/or confidential nature. The incumbent will usually be closely supervised for the accuracy of work.
What You'll Do
- Accurately and timely processes and files dealer contracts, enters data into the NFI computer system, verifies accuracy of information from the contract to the data sheet, etc.
- According to policy, accepts checks, money orders, etc. in the exact loan amount from customers and provides receipt.
- Assists with credit applications: reviews credit applications for credit worthiness according to guidelines and pulls credit bureaus accordingly.
- Assists Collector with collections: posts payments, communicates with customers (both on the phone and one-on-one) and places notes in NFI system regarding payment dates, etc. Advises Collector of developments.
- Maintains compliance with industry regulations to include the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Dodd-Frank Act, and other federal and state regulations.
- Screens phone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence; personally responds to requests for information concerning office procedures, customer inquiries and requests.
- Maintains ability to effectively utilize the NFI computer system, credit bureau, office equipment, etc. Utilizes necessary software to maintain and report data as needed.
- Prepares routine, non-technical correspondence: collection notices, purchase letters, etc.
- Maintains the supplies and orders supplies as needed.
- As required, assists with the general housekeeping of the branch.
- Maintain file system on all notices, memorandum, and correspondence.
- Distributes incoming mail and daily reports as required.
- Performs other related job duties/special projects as assigned
What You'll Need (other than a positive and upbeat attitude and entrepreneurial spirit):
- Education and/or Experience – High School Diploma or equivalent with some business school or junior college courses
- Training: Must be able to pass all of the prerequisite educational classes initially and on a periodic basis as determined by the company policy in place.
- Language Skills – Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and in small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to identify discrepancies from collected data and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills – Knowledge of PC’s, NFI software and related systems.
- Other Qualifications – Maintains understanding of cash handling, credit reports and office procedures
What You'll Get: (The benefits package begins the 1st of the month, following 30 days.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- 100% Employer Paid Group Term Life and AD&D
- $10K Employer Paid Life Insurance paid
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Platform
- 6 Paid Holidays
Nicholas Financial Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Nicholas Financial Inc.