- $22 to $30 Hourly
Niche is looking for Electrical Technicians with 2 to 3 years of experience, for an exciting job opportunity working on Trains!
Key requirements of the job:
- 2- 3 years’ experience as a; Industrial, Trade, Maintenance or Manufacturing Electrician
- Employee will work in the production, manufacturing, and transportation sector, to industry standards and per work order specifications
- Must have the ability to read and understand detailed work instructions; technical drawings, electrical schematics or mechanical assembly and follow technical procedures
Level III- Commercial/residential installation experience, electrical schematics, running and connecting wire harnesses into electrical cabinets, familiar with use of various electrical tools (multi-meter, oscilloscope...etc) soldering, crimping and connector assembly, preventative maintenance.
Level II- All above plus experience in electrical trouble shooting, SAP experience is a plus
Level I- Electrical Lead/ Trainer/Mentor, experience supervising 5 or more electricians, 3-5 years supervisor experience, master electrician, warranty and commissioning responsibilities.
Other important qualifications:
- Must be able to take and pass a pre-employment drug test
Company offers 100% company paid health insurance, 401k company match and paid time off!!!
Don't Wait!!!! Apply today!!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.50 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- electrical or mechanical: 2 years (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
Niche DEI Staffing BoutiqueMilwaukee, WI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.