Tru-D Field Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
*This Position is Field Based and Will Cover CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI and VT*
The Tru-D Support Specialist (TSS) is one of the primary contacts after the point of sale to new and existing Tru-D customers within a geographic area. The TSS will work with the local Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to align and communicate customer needs. The TSS is charged with driving the customer’s disinfection program success and building one-on-one relationships with Tru-D stakeholders within the hospital. The TSS must have the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of Tru-D stakeholders including but not limited to Environmental Services (EVS) staff and management, Infection Preventionists, Floor Nurses, Operating Room Directors & staff, Bed Control, Epidemiologists, Facilities/Operations, VPs, CNOs, COOs and other C-Suite executives that may monitor Tru-D programs from a high level.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supports Sales, Clinical Affairs, Program Management and Field Service to help ensure customer goals and objectives are aligned with the customer’s disinfection goals and objectives
- Responsible for service of existing devices and supporting the execution of Tru-D warranty obligations. Specifically: Identify, manage, mitigate and escalate service issues(s) – Execute repairs, troubleshooting and upgrades, including software, tablet and device. Perform annual preventative maintenance service calls.
- Will provide training to new and existing accounts on Tru-D device operation and use of accompanying software (remote control and web-based applications). Training to include initial, retraining, new staff training and shadowing of Tru-D Operators.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction and program effectiveness
- Act as a point of contact for all customer, product-related enquiries and work collaboratively with each department to address issues that may arise
- Monitor client performance with the use of internal Tru-D software tools and dashboards, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reports to drive utilization. Provide liaison support to determine root cause, assess customer needs and supply solutions to the customer to improve their program.
- Assist and identify potential sales opportunities. Support the implementation of new and add-on devices with the ability to demo the device and program
- Support sales presentations, demos and trade shows as needed
- Maintain accurate records and communication of Tru-D’s customer relationship and needs in Salesforce.com and other Tru-D internal management tools
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive environment while understanding and having the ability to communicate the core differentiators of the Tru-D device over competitive offerings
- Daily activity will consist of traveling to multiple hospital facilities within the territory, adjusting travel as needed by customers
- Up to 75% of overnight travel may be required
- Work schedule may vary to support second and third shift training
- Included in rotation for on-call support of our 24-hour hotline
- Completion percentage of Annual Maintenance in territory
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and basic knowledge of salesforce.com preferred
- Knowledge of Healthcare and the Healthcare Environment preferred, Customer Service experience required
- Reliable for efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are essential. Ability to learn quickly and multitask.
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
NicePak Products Inc./ PDI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?