Overview: The position entails filling orders for customers, assisting sales people with paperwork, generating sales orders, keeping track of rental equipment, customer service, inside sales, preparing shipments, tracking accounts receivable, and general day to day tasks associated with an office. Training will be provided regarding our equipment lines. For more information on the products we sell please visit our website www.niagaramachine.com.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information regarding products or services, enter orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep track of inventory
- Make sales calls via phone
- Track customer payments
- Keep a log on rental equipment
- Prepare shipments
- Put away stock
- We are looking for someone who enjoys interacting with people over the phone, is computer literate, multi-tasks and has a good work ethic.
- Applicants must be comfortable moving supplies
- Able to lift a minimum of 55 lbs.
The position is for 40 hours per week. Pay is commensurate with abilities. This is an entry level position with the ability to move throughout the organization.