At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Warehouse Associates for new Facility!
Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the trailer loading and pallet handling process; working with the LGV (Laser Guided Vehicle) shipping and handling system. This includes checking outbound trailers prior to loading, monitoring all LGV activity in the warehouse, following SOPs to maintain inventory accuracy, prepping loads for cross country shipments and customer requirements, and all while maintaining a clean, and safe work environment.
- Corrects LGV alarms
- Inspects Trailers
- Monitors Loads
- Unloads finished goods and raw material deliveries utilizing a forklift
- Maintains pallet storage area; offloads pallets from trailers and stage for LGV's to pick up
- Corrects product spills
- Manually pulls pallets from production as needed
- Supplies production with non-inventory items (glue, bags, labels etc.)
- Air Bag Loads
- Clears up blocked locations in WMS
- Operators a forklift
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 0 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 0 Years - Experience in Position
- 0 Years - Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years - Experience working in Position
- 2 Years - Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and education
This position embodies the values of Niagara's LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
- Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
- Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one's self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- Minimum Required:
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: None Required
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a resume into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's resume will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit resume to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit resume into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. Niagara is a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U.S., supplying major retailers across the nation. With incredible growth over the past several years, the career possibilities at Niagara are endless!
Niagara's culture is fast-paced, innovative and intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.
From competitive benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements, ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.
We hope that you consider joining our Niagara family!
Niagara Bottling LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.