BP63SA2 - Mid Level System Administrator - Cleared
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Texas opportunities available.
RequirementsTS/SCI with poly required
- Ten (10) years experience as a SA in projects of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience maintaining relational databases
- Administer and maintain product security, integration, and optimization within the AWS platform.
- Implement and maintain Kubernetes platform and Docker containers.
- Holistic troubleshooting from the application tier through the database, down to the storage.
- Identify and resolve performance and capacity issues.
- Establish and maintain disaster recovery processes
One or More of the Following Certifications Required:
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Security
- Health & Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Hiring Bonuses
- Referral Recruitment Program
NiSUS Technologies CorporationAnnapolis Junction, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.