Compensation: $30/ Hour.
Schedule: Part-Time (variable schedule including mornings and afternoons).
Working Environment: Chiropractic/ Wellness Center (We have two clinic locations and we are looking for someone with a flexible schedule and willingness to provide coverage at both locations).
Access Health Centers Locations:
· 9055 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy
Beaverton, OR 97225
· 10150 SE Ankeny St. Ste. 201B
Portland, OR 97216
Job Summary: The Licensed Massage Therapist is responsible for providing professional massage services to patients of Access Health Centers.
• Provide therapeutic/ medical massage services to patients in accordance with their treatment plan, utilizing standard and professionally accepted manual techniques.
• Maintain appropriate records in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and legal requirements.
• Maintain the highest level of cleanliness and orderliness of assigned massage rooms and related spaces.
• Consistently demonstrate sincere respect and concern for the needs and overall well-being of all patients.
• Work cooperatively and under direct supervision of the Chiropractic Physician.
• High level of clinical knowledge and skills as it relates to massage therapy.
• Professional demeanor as well as effective verbal and written communication.
• Professional integrity.
• Current license to practice massage therapy in the state of Oregon along with current malpractice insurance.
Application and Hiring Process:
• Please submit your cover letter and resume in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Nguyen Family Chiropractic PC
Why Work Here?
We are a small team that shares the common goal of improving lives within our community, looking for an individual who shares this vision.