Investment Banking Analyst Summer Internship - San Francisco 2023
- Posted: February 27, 2023
We are seeking college students looking to gain experience with our Technology, Media, and Telecom (TMT) Investment Banking team through internships in our San Francisco office. Internships are available in Summer 2023 (May/June).
Nfluence Partners is a boutique Investment Bank built to handle complex Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Formation advisory services for TMT transactions. Operating out of San Francisco and New York City, Nfluence Partners thoughtfully maximizes value and realizes optimal outcomes for entrepreneurs and investors located around the world.
Our Nfluence team brings years of industry experience in investment banking, capital markets, and C-level entrepreneurship and have established key relationships within Software, Internet, Digital Media, Mobile, Communication Technologies, and Telecommunications. Our senior bankers have completed in excess of 160 M&A and capital-markets transactions over the past 20 years.
Qualifications and Responsibilities include:
- Strong intellectual curiosity in the TMT sector with a bias towards Technology and an ability to distill vast amounts of information into a concise and cohesive format
- Build financial analyses (financial models, valuation analyses, merger modeling, etc.)
- Conduct and prepare TMT industry trends and product research
- Drive business development process (including, but not limited to, prospective clients and conferences)
- Ability to articulate and coordinate discussions of ideas and conclusions to senior team members and management
- Minimum 3.5 GPA (No MBAs)
- Ability to commit to a three-month period for duration of internship - full time in San Francisco
- Preference for rising college seniors
- Demonstrated understanding of corporate finance, valuation analysis and accounting principles
- Exceptional attention to detail and effective communicator
- Strong quantitative, numerical, and analytical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Finance and Insurance