Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-Time Salaried Exempt Position
Base Salary + Commission
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
High Earning Field Sales Representative Opportunity with Potential for Rapid Growth!
***RECENT CHEERLEADING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED***
Nfinity Athletic is searching for passionate individuals to join our team! This is an opportunity of a lifetime to combine your passion for cheerleading with a lucrative career in sales. Nfinity offers an excellent and competitive compensation structure, uncapped commission, and a generous PTO program for its dedicated team members. If you have an excellent work ethic, a self- starting mentality, and thrive in competitive sales environment, then we’d love for you to join the Nfinity Athletic team!
As a Field Sales Representative, you will build and maintain connections with scholastic and All-Star teams to effectively promote the Nfinity brand. You will have the opportunity to participate in exciting events including Cheerleading Competitions, Coaches Conferences, Pop- Up Stores, and any other events that would further the brand’s awareness in Cheerleading and Volleyball.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Selling Nfinity products within an assigned geographic territory
- Responsible for calling and cross-selling to existing customers
- Developing relationships with school and club sports teams within the Cheerleading and Volleyball industries
- Prospecting for new business and generating new leads
- Responsible for prompt follow up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office
- Required to make professional sales presentations
- Meet or exceed sales goals that are set and agreed upon by the Team Sales Manager and Field Sales Representative
- Required attendance at all Nfinity sponsored events within the designated geographic territory
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions
- Manage leads, opportunities, and customers using the company CRM system NetSuite
- Run reports in NetSuite on basic customer information, use NetSuite to manage customer base
- Travel is required within territory, approximately 75%
- Travel is required outside of territory, less than 25%
- Responsible for project managing Pop-Up Stores as assigned, including venue scouting, contract negotiation and scheduling
- Event set-up and break-down of events as assigned
- Identifying and requesting marketing materials from the Marketing department prior to scheduled events
- Evening and weekend work will be required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and recent Cheerleading experience is REQUIRED
- Access to a computer, high speed internet, and means to travel within the assigned territory are REQUIRED
- 1-3 years direct sales experience is required with working knowledge of the athletic sales industry preferred
- Must be proficient with Excel, Word & Power Point
- Must have a high energy level and professional appearance
Base Salary + Commission Role
Medical Benefits with 50% Company contribution
401k with Company matching after 90 days
*Equal Opportunity Employer
*Salaried Exempt Position MUST have current & relevant cheerleading experience
What We Do
Nfinity designs its products for the driven female athlete who wants and believes she deserves something better. We are the only brand with a core focus on creating lightweight, high-performance athletic footwear specifically and exclusively for female athletes. Nfinity invests its time and effort in designing shoes for a group of athletes who struggle to get the recognition they deserve. Inspired by the level of athleticism and sacrifice that women athletes put into their sport, we strive to provide them with high performance products designed specifically for their needs. By addressing the unique biomechanical needs of the female athlete, we are able to enhance their athletic performance with the ultimate goal of helping reduce the risk of injury.
One thing you’ll notice about our products is the attention to detail and thoughtful design. Everything we create is for our unique customer, from the way she is shaped to the way she moves. We spend a lot of time developing high performance fabrics and materials that out-perform those of our competitors, all without sacrificing fashion. We are passionate about making a profound difference in the lives of female’s athletes and you can tell by our products.
We are a team of marketers that approach all aspects of our business through the lens of seven core values; attributes that we believe result in not only a better product, but also a better company.
- Brand before all
- Impeccable with our word
- The Experience – Constantly striving to enhance the brand with the overall Nfinity experience. Nfinity employees represent the brand at all times, whether it is through interacting with a customer, a co- worker, or on social media.
- Rocky – Fearless, relentless, passionate, dedicated, trains harder, self-starter
Get fresh Outside Sales Base jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.