- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nexus provides the fastest way for real estate companies to ditch paper checks and send secure payments to their suppliers. With its roots in AP automation, the 21-year-old software company has built the largest, validated community of suppliers serving multifamily, CRE, and other real estate segments. With just clicks, real estate companies can connect to their suppliers and send them payment electronically. In addition to vendor payments, Nexus also offers a full procure-to-pay solution, designed for real estate.
About the Position:
Nexus Systems, LLC has an opening for an Implementation Manager to manage software implementation projects and support large-scale implementations of Nexus Applications for new clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facilitating requirements gathering sessions, documenting requirements, site configuration, creating and managing configuration tickets with cross-functional teams, testing, training and deployment support.
If you are looking for a position that offers hands-on technical and project management experience in a vibrant, team-centered environment, and you meet the requirements outlined below, Nexus Systems is a great fit!
Responsibilities of this Position:
- Lead Software Implementation Projects for both existing and new clients:
- Facilitate the transition from Sales to Implementation
- Act as main point of contact for new clients throughout project lifecycle
- Maintain a high client satisfaction rate and escalate when necessary
- Develop, and manage against, realistic project timelines to ensure commitments are met
- Manage expectations on technical capabilities and overall project scope
- Identify, track and resolve issues using organized documentation
- Facilitate daily and weekly communication with clients, including internal and external status reports
- Support Sr. Implementation Managers on new client implementation projects. Responsible for assisting with all configuration and testing tasks throughout project.
- Coordinate with Implementation Managers on deliverable dates and configuration specifications.
- Use NexusPayables setup tools to configure the system for new clients.
- Create test plans and participate in testing of configured system in preparation for deployment.
- Participate in daily and/or weekly communication with clients; including, client-facing meetings, and internal and external status reports.
- Manage configuration tasks completed by cross-functional teams to ensure timelines and quality standards are met.
- Identify, track and resolve issues that occur during the implementation process.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a software implementation or support role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of staff within a client company
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well under deadlines and have the ability to successfully track and follow up on multiple tasks across many projects
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a growing organization
- Experience with a SaaS and/or accounting consulting company
- Knowledge of basic project management tools, accounting, spreadsheets, and other MS Office tools
- Previous experience with SaaS products
Benefits & Salary:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Nexus is an equal opportunity employer and were proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Nexus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TechnologyView all jobs at Nexus