- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of existing clients’ revenue streams and overall customer relationship management and engagement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage customer relations through a thoughtful and well-developed account plan and strategy
- Ensure alignment of customers business needs and outcomes with the account plan and strategy and drive execution of the plan resulting in solidifying and growing NexusTek revenues within your assigned accounts
- Collaborate with technical staff to create, present, and refine detailed proposals with technology solutions that will meet the client’s needs.
- Consistent communication with existing clients to ensure satisfaction with the sales, onboarding and delivery of steady state services
- Develop relationships with our strategic partners to identify opportunities and innovative ideas that align with our clients’ business needs resulting in pipeline and revenue growth
- Leverage both internal and partner resources in the overall servicing of your assigned accounts to mitigate revenue erosion
- Create and maintain a rolling 90-day account revenue forecast for each assigned account
- Partner with the senior leadership and technical services to deliver excellent service to assigned accounts
- Accurately forecast opportunities, create and articulate client specific value proposition, and business case and win strategy for all opportunities.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills a must.
- Consult with technical and business partners.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Initiate and prepare accurate documentation, reports, schedules, time and expense tracking, and spreadsheets as directed or required by client needs, departmental procedures, and Company policy.
Must possess a relevant combination of education, experience, and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be comfortable and articulate in client-facing situations.
- Prior experience in technical sales.
Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal skills.
Ability to self-direct, self-pace, multi-task and function well under pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Must be knowledgeable with the following technologies:
- Microsoft-based servers and workstations
- Active Directory
- MS Office 365
- Network firewalls and managed switches
- SAN Administration
- Switching and routing
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Cloud-based technologies
- Virtualization technologies
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees.
Nexus Technologies LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Nexus Technologies LLC