Seeking a Senior Internal Auditor for a global production facility in Greeley, CO with endless opportunities for advancement worldwide!
This is a direct hire/permanent opportunity; Not temporary/contract
$70-95K DOE with Bonus Potential!
Benefits at 60 days including Health, 401K and PTO!
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing internal audits, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and other projects as assigned. Audits are performed to assess the risk over the internal control environment, compliance with corporate policies, assess controls across the company, and to identify operational efficiencies. This position will contribute to SOX testing efforts, including documentation of process walkthroughs, internal control testing, and follow up testing of remediated deficiencies for business process controls.
Senior Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Participate in company audits using a “Risk Based Methodology”
- Be a contributor to the on-going success of the SOX program
- Work with external auditors as directed
- Coordinate on special projects with members of the I/A teams from Mexico, Europe, Australia, where required
- Present audit results to all levels in the organization, as required.
Senior Internal Auditor Background Profile:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ year of experience of full-time auditing
- Expertise of SOX testing and design work
- Working experience auditing SAP
- CPA or CIA highly preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time