One of the leading oil and gas companies located in Greeley is seeking an Lead Mechanic! They specialize in assembly, transport and disassembly of the Large Volume Modular Tanks (LVMT), but have expanded to also include - civil construction, electrical and automation, and all roustabout services.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity; Not Temporary or Contract
The Lead Mechanic provides direction and mentorship that prioritizes incident free fleet maintenance and instills it as the cultural foundation of the organization
$80-90K DOE + Full Benefits start after 60 days of employment
Must be able to work Monday - Friday with occasional evenings and weekends!
Lead Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and scheduling all trucks and equipment for repairs and/or maintenance.
- Inspecting, diagnosing and repairing mechanical defects in all trucks and equipment.
- Overhaul and repair trucks and other powered equipment including engines, brakes, transmissions, differentials, springs, and mufflers; secure and replace tools and parts.
- Responsible for oil and gasoline inventories and fuel facility. Make sure orders are received, correct, and accounted for.
- Maintain shop in orderly condition, cleaning working areas after repairs are completed.
Lead Mechanic Requirements:
- Strong desire to lead by example, and live by the cultural and performance standards set forth by ShaleStone Partners
- Ability to effectively motivate and lead department initiatives
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license and approved driving record
- Pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as random drug testing
- 2+ years of proven experience in a fleet maintenance leadership role
- Written letter of recommendation from previous employer
- Strong understanding and direct experience in fleet management