Manufacturing Engineer- $85K-$130K DOE- Direct Hire!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate products.
- Creating plans using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with other team members.
- BS in Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Aerospace Manufacturing preferred
- Skills related to CAD design, 3d print slicing software
- Machine operation and maintenance
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V we endeavor to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nexus Staffing Solutions
ManufacturingView all jobs at Nexus Staffing Solutions