Frac Equipment Operators w/ Class A CDL, Oil and Gas Direct Hire $17-32/hr. DOE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $32 Hourly
- Do you want to work for a leading North American Oilfield service company?
- Do you have your Class A CDL?
- Do you have a frac crew that you like working with?
We have immediate openings for Frac Equipment Operators for our New Crew!
Refer your co-workers and receive a referral bonus if they are hired
- Williston, ND
- Midland, TX
- Denver, CO (no housing, additional $$)
- 14 Days on / 14 Days Off Shift Rotation
- Work 84-120 hours week = lots of overtime!
- 12-16 hours/day
FRAC EQUIPMENT OPERATOR COMPENSATION:
- $18.00 - $32.00/hr. - DOE
- $400 travel allowance/per rotation
- $125/day on location bonus per day
- Meals and Man-camps provided
- $3,000 retention BONUS!!
- You could make over $100,000/year with the overtime and bonuses!
FRAC EQUIMENT OPERATORS - THE JOB:
Working for one of the leading oilfield services in North America as a Frac Equipment Operator, some of your responsibilities include:
- Operate and run frac equipment
- Pre- and post-trip inspections
- Rig-up/down high- and low-pressure blending equipment
- Operate and drive heavy equipment
- General maintenance and upkeep on vehicles, equipment, hoses and frac iron
- Maintain accurate inspection and DOT paperwork
- Document chemical counts, maintenance checklists and pump logs
- Monitor panels, gauges and other diagnostic data from equipment
- Practice safety first with a team environment
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Benefits start 1st of the month after employment begins
- Competitive pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- And much more!!
FRAC EQUIPMENT OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Class A CDL required
- Experience in oil and gas preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
DON’T WAIT! APPLY TODAY!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V we endeavor to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CLASS A CDL
Nexus Staffing Solutions
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?