Crude Oil Transportation company is looking for experienced Dispatchers. Career opportunity with industry leading compensation, benefits, and opportunity for Advancement!
Compensation: $20/hr-$25/hr DOE
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Dispatcher is responsible for responding to customer needs, dispatching loads, scheduling equipment, asset utilization and drivers, contract carriers. Maintains and builds relationships and communicates with the drivers, contract carriers on movements and lease conditions on a regular basis. Contributes to the delivery of efficient, safe and outstanding customer service to both Consignor and Consignee facilities. Ensures the standard processes established for the function are followed.
- Respond to inbound calls, create, organize and dispatch orders, utilize proper resources and equipment (assets) needed to meet internal and external customer expectations
- Dispatch drivers, contract carriers to customer sites (leases) provide clear directions and any special instructions as required.
- Ensure proper equipment is assigned to haul various products & advise dispatch team on trailer specifications needed for customers and jobs
- Communicate with outside delivery/receiving points on the amounts allocated/received for their facility
- Maintain all records and record-keeping systems pertaining to loads ordered and hauled
- Coordinate monitoring driver’s hours of service and assist in keeping tractor, log book and driver files up-to-date
- Retain information on all record-able incidents; e.g., spills, customer complaints, driver complaints, etc.
- May coordinate monthly dispatch and truck schedules; book days off, schedule any abnormal reshuffling requests.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related dispatch experience
- Able and willing to work shift work
- Knowledge and experience in the and transporting of hydro carbon fluids
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and database systems