Diesel Mechanic -Direct Hire! $25-$40/hour DOE!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Direct Hire (NOT TEMPORARY)
- Awesome company benefits
- Lots of advancement opportunity
- Can help you get your CDL with internal schooling program
Schedule: Mon-Fri, day shift
- Perform preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers, etc.
- Duties include but not limited to changing tires, inspect and repairing brakes, steering mechanism, fixing electrical wiring, replacing belts, repairing u-joints, adjusting clutches, wheel bearings and other important parts to ensure they are in proper operating condition
- Use of Hydraulic jacks and hoists to raise trucks, trailers, other motor vehicles and heavy equipment
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loosen bolts, and specified safety
- Inspect, repair, and maintain automotive, mechanical equipment, and machinery
- CDLA and/or B preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous tech school preferred
- Previous diesel or automotive experience preferred
Nexus Staffing Solutions
AutomotiveView all jobs at Nexus Staffing Solutions