Diesel Mechanic Denver Metro $18-$27/HR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Direct Hire (NOT TEMPORARY)
- Company vehicle provided
- Work at numerous different locations
- Flexible schedule
- Perform preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers, etc.
- Duties include but not limited to changing tires, inspect and repairing brakes, steering mechanism, fixing electrical wiring, replacing belts, repairing u-joints, adjusting clutches, wheel bearings and other important parts to ensure they are in proper operating condition
- Use of Hydraulic jacks and hoists to raise trucks, trailers, other motor vehicles and heavy equipment
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loosen bolts, and specified safety
- Inspect, repair, and maintain automotive, mechanical equipment, and machinery
- At least 1 year experience working on Class A equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Previous tech school preferred
- Previous diesel or automotive experience preferred
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V we endeavor to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nexus Staffing Solutions
AutomotiveView all jobs at Nexus Staffing Solutions