Coil Tubing Operators, CDL A, 21/14 Rotation, ALL 2 WEEKS OFF PAID! $100K++
Nexus Staffing Solutions
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $30 Hourly
- Per Diem
Coil Tubing Equipment Operators for DIRECT HIRE!
- Would you like to get paid for 2 weeks off every 3 weeks?
- How about getting $350 per paycheck Travel Allowance?
- Are you looking for an exciting career in the Oilfield industry?
- Do you have at least 2 years of Coil Tubing experience?
- Do you have a Class A CDL?
We have immediate openings for Operators working for one of the FASTEST GROWING COIL TUBING COMPANIES IN THE NATION!!
THESE ARE DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS!
OPERATORS ABOUT THE JOB:
Duties of a Coil Tubing Operator include the driving of Coil Tubing units, pump trucks, N2 trucks and other transports to and from location. Additional duties include maintenance and repair of Coil Tubing units or other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the transport of the Coil Tubing units
- Assist with the maintenance and general repair of Coil Tubing units and related equipment
- Provide support to maintenance or shop personnel as directed
- Actively participate in safety awareness
- Assist in maintaining a safe, productive and environmentally conscious work site
- Follow established safety standards as established by the Coil Tubing Partners HSE policy
- Class A CDL with HazMat endorsement (preferred)
- Coil Tubing or related Oilfield service experience
JOB LOCATION: Minot, ND
- 21 Days on/14 Days off shift rotation
- Paid 40 hours/week for 2 week off rotation!
- Paid $350/paycheck Travel Allowance
- Operator - Ground Support $22-24/hour
- Operator I - Pump Operator $25-27/hour
- Operator II - Coil Operator $28-30/hour
- Paid 40 hours for 1 week off rotation!
- HOUSING PROVIDED!
- Minot, ND – Man camps and meals provided
- Per Diem provided if housing does not provide meals
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Benefits available 1st of the month after start!
- Competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- And much more!!
COIL TUBING OPERATOR SKILLS:
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Heavy Haul: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coil Tubing experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oil and Gas work experience in similar field: 1 year Frac, Snubbing, Pump
- Commercial driving: 3 years (Preferred)
- Commercial driving: 2 years no violations
- Doubles/Triples Endorsement (Preferred)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Preferred)
- NCCCO Certification (Preferred)
COIL TUBING OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- High School equivalent or greater
- Valid Driver’s License
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), M/F/H/V we endeavor to recruit, hire, train, promote, and treat individuals without regard to race, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, gender, (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, color, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status recognized by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Coil Tubing Equipment Operators
Nexus Staffing Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?