Interested in working in one of the most profitable industries in the world? Do you have a strong work ethic and a desire to work in a hands on environment? One of the leading oil and gas companies in the United States is looking to hire experienced and entry level Cement Field Operators to join their team NOW!
These are DIRECT HIRE employment opportunities (Not temporary/contract)
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Competitive pay, great benefits, rotational schedule and advancement opportunities.
- Schedule 15 days on, 6 days off (80-100 hours per week average – 14+ hour days, TONS OF OVERTIME!)
- Day Bonuses
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K and PTO Benefits Start Day 1 of Employment!
- $750/month Stipend
- Performs rigging in / out duties for Cementing Services equipment; contributes to safe rigging operations during and after service delivery
- Lifts, carries, moves and assembles iron pipes and equipment to / from trucks and well site
- Reviews and completes pump logs, chemical tallies, and maintenance checklists
- Monitors control panels to gauge pressure, flow, revolutions per minute (RPMs), and other diagnostic information of equipment (i.e. transmission lock-ups, rig savers, etc)
- Assists Supervisor with calculating and mixing chemicals.
- Class A CDL required
- Clean MVR for past 5 years
- Must undergo criminal background investigation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test