Nexus HR Services Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Associate will be handling benefits administration, payroll processing, employee onboarding, and other vital human resources functions.
- Coordinates health, life, and disability insurance enrollments.
- Verifies employee time cards and prepares company payroll.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Processes status changes through the company payroll system.
- Coordinates the onboarding process, including drafting offer letters, preparing new hire paperwork, etc.
- Uses Microsoft Excel to prepare payroll reports for management.
- All other general human resources tasks that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or other related degrees
- At least 1-year experience as a human resources associate or comparable work experience
- Must know California laws with regards to working hours, holiday pay, vacation PTO and sick time.
- Experience working in any clinical setting is highly preferred
- High proficiency in computer applications including word, excel, and powerPoint.
- Able to work in Sacramento, CA
- Authorized to work in the US
Powered by JazzHR
Nexus HR Services
BusinessView all jobs at Nexus HR Services