- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for skilled and dedicated paralegal with experience in Chapter 11 litigation preparations and can assist us in drafting and formatting legal documents and conducting legal research.
- Assist in preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and settlement agreements for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
- Assist in preparing briefs, contracts, closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
- Assist in meeting with clients, attorneys, and other paralegal professionals.
- Assist in communicating and corresponding with clients, law offices, medical facilities, and other organizations.
- Gather information on statutes, court decisions, and other legal resources.
- Provide great customer service to existing and potential clients, including attending to client concerns and questions.
- At least 1 year of experience in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy litigation
- 1-3 years of Paralegal experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- High school or GED equivalent with substantial paralegal experience is welcome to apply
- Experience working in bankruptcy filing and document preparation is highly desirable
- An active California Paralegal Certificate for High School graduates is highly preferred
- Experience in paralegal or comparable work is highly preferred
- Able to work in Los Angeles, CA
Powered by JazzHR
Nexus HR Services
AddressLos Angeles, CA
LegalView all jobs at Nexus HR Services