Engineering Project Coordinator
Nexus Engineering Group Maumee, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Coordinator plays a critical role is supporting the Project Controls team in their reporting deliverables along with assisting the Project Management teams overall project coordination to execute and ensure project success.
The Project Coordinator will assist our Project Managers / Directors organizing multiple project deliverables, data collection, and tracking projects as assigned. This task involves creating project packages, monitoring project plans, scheduling, budgeting, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings.
The Project Coordinator must work collaboratively with all members of the project team, including internal and external personnel, and is expected to establish effective and cordial working relationships with key members of the team.
- Develops and maintains specific project deliverables and documentation, provide weekly reports, document lists, coordinating project work, right up to junior project management duties including providing schedule and financial updates as assigned.
- Maintains the project calendar for commitments and meetings. Records and distributes weekly project meeting notes and maintains project action item list. Escalate to management as needed.
- Assist Project Managers / Directors to track and analyze project performance, cost performance, schedule and report to the management on the changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Maintains compliance with established and documented procedures for administration of the project as agreed with Project Managers / Directors. Assists with development of procedures. Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Supports proposal creation, proofreads and issues project packages to the client. Returns record drawings to clients according to document control procedures.
- Gathers and inputs data into databases (including Deltek, Trakstar, Outlook) as directed by the Project Managers / Directors.
- Provide general support to the business operations as required, with special duties and/or ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree is required
- Expert computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with Skype for Business , MS TEAMS and WebEx preferred. Knowledge of Deltek database a plus.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and work on tight deadlines.
- Analytical abilities and critical thinking skills required, with focus on soft skills.
- Understanding of process and personal safety
- Action oriented with a high level of initiative – exhibiting a “Can Do” attitude
Nexus Engineering Group LLC, headquartered in Cleveland with offices in Toledo and Houston, is a full-service, independent engineering firm focused on supporting clients’ specific project goals from concept to startup. With more than a dozen years of proven engineering and design successes, Nexus is the preferred engineering firm of choice when seeking integrity and expertise in the refining, petroleum midstream, chemical, manufacturing and utilities industries.
Nexus is made up of more than 120 professionals experienced in process, instrumentation and controls, structural, electrical, mechanical, and piping engineering and design. Our teams have the talent to tackle all sizes of projects for local and international clients seeking to design, build, and construct highly technical and functional facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Nexus Engineering Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Nexus Engineering Group