Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Looking for a creative, innovative leader to develop and drive Nextiva's paid digital marketing programs. As a key player in the Demand Generation team, the Sr Manager, Digital Marketing will develop and execute comprehensive strategies that maintain and grow Nextiva's visibility in search engines, social media and video. They will be responsible for direct and affiliate channels and be an integral part of the Marketing and Sales teams, collaborating to ensure Nextiva continues to grow its customer base and awareness of the growing product portfolio.
- Design, implement and optimize a strategic channel mix that balances prospecting, in-market and retargeting across key search engines, social media , video and affiliate platforms; collaborate with other leaders to deliver an integrated strategy across all channels, including organic, sales and partners
- Optimize all campaigns based on defined KPIs, including cost to acquire/ltv; leads generated, lead quality, average order value, product distribution, keyword expansion; collaborate across org to define KPIs based on key attribution methods
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Executive leadership to develop strategies that will power growth and awareness for Nextiva and our portfolio of existing and evolving products
- Build and manage a paid media team; provide strategic and tactical guidance; act as a "player/coach", maintaining deep involvement in campaign management
- Create discipline and structure around continuously testing and improving results--from impression to lead submission/purchase Collaborate across the org to rapidly test offers (including discounts, freemium, and trials), landing pages, video, creative, copy and content
- Develop strong relationships with partners and vendors, including Google, that enable Nextiva to stay on top of platform evolutions and testing opportunities
- Grow Nextiva's robust affiliate program by recruiting new partners and providing existing partners with an opportunity to grow
- Construct a data-driven approach to measuring and analyzing results and opportunities that drives insights and action.
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing Operations to effectively and creatively manage lead lifecycle based on data and KPIs
- Communicate operational, market and financial results, analytical insights and opportunities to leadership across the organization. Develop channel-based budgets
- Closely monitor and develop strategies to address changes in tracking technologies and policies
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure correct technical implementations, including proper tagging, reporting and attribution of campaigns across Nextiva and partner platforms and implementation of affiliate programs; weigh in on decisions regarding Marketing tech stacks
- An addiction to growth and a willingness to take chances to get it
- 8+ years managing Digital Acquisition campaigns with proven growth and innovative strategies that got you there; 2+ years managing and building teams
- A data-driven approach to managing campaigns and decisions
- Openness to collaborating on strategies and working with folks from different disciplines to move results
- Flexible in managing time and priorities in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Deep knowledge of top platforms including Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram; and a passion for emerging technologies
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.
BusinessView all jobs at Nextiva