Senior Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Nextiva Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nextiva, we don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; instead, we look to be the leader in defining the trends, during these unprecedented times.
We strive to be the best of the best across multiple technology channels – UCaaS and SaaS to name a few. We are determined to help write the future for businesses around the globe by creating innovative products and an agnostic platform that delivers first-class communications tools in the hands of every business. We are a global team of the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications.
We are actively looking for amazing people, like you, to join our team!
Nextiva's Senior Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce) will act as a liaison between various business teams (such as Finance, Marketing, and Sales) and the technology organization to develop and support various custom and commercial off-the-shelf applications. The Business Systems Analyst shall be responsible for understanding the business processes, gathering requirements, creating user stories and presenting it to the internal development team for successful development and deployment. They will also be responsible for configuring the salesforce sales and marketing cloud environments to enable functionality in support of the Sales and Marketing organizations
- Help the business users understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with sales force sales and marketing cloud
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help customers and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team
- Give business users options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, configure, document and test the sales force sales and marketing cloud instances
- Work with stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Gain the trust of your business users, team mates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Sales force features to give your business users the best solutions for their needs
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Salesforce sales and marketing Cloud implementing direct and indirect sales models as well as inbound and outbound marketing programs for them
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Sales Force sales and marketing Cloud Design and Configuration with one or more of the following Cloud Capabilities:
- Direct & Indirect sales
- Contract Management using Conga
- Partner Portal implementation using mPartner
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or information systems
Bonus points if:
- You're an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You're great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- You've gained the trust of your business users and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
So, why Nextiva?
Our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. Really, they do. We simplify the way businesses communicate, creating innovative and affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes. We acquired our first customer in 2008 and today thousands use our tools and platform. Talented team members around the globe embrace Amazing Service – this culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and one another. We are passionate about Nextiva's unique culture and are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Nextiva