Regional Vice President, Partner Sales (West & Central)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Develop new business and expand existing relationships within our Nextiva Channel Ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to make an impact helping customers enable secure transformation to the cloud by leveraging leadership, motivational, and strategic business skills. The ideal candidate will have both significant experiences generating new business through partners, while also growing a Nextiva practice within each partner.
Reporting to the VP of Channel Sales, success will be accomplished by establishing professional working relationships and collaborating with Nextiva's sales teams, our Channel organization, as well as Professional Services, Marketing, and Support. Your mission will be to generate new revenue by helping our partners develop a core understanding of Nextiva's value proposition, and how to position our platform to solve the unique business needs of our partners' prospects.
Additionally, This Role Has Direct Responsibility For
- Generate Pipeline revenue by driving joint go-to-market (GTM) activity with Channel partner leadership, Channel partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization.
- Engage with Executive leadership & partner managers to identify new mutual prospects and engagements resulting in new business opportunities.
- Developing product and sales competency within our core set of regional & national partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with driving partner sourced pipeline.
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to the creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation
- Sharing analytics with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for Nextiva's solution through regular cadence sessions
- Own the development of technical pre-sales & post-sales practices within our focused partners
- Establish and implement selection process, criteria, and controls for partner selection, management, and performance of partners including peer Partner executive relations, joint goal setting, QBRs, contractual obligations, all while following our ethical policies, protocols, and processes.
- Oversee & participate in regional QBR's for the sales team
- Manage organizational, operational, staffing, financial, quality, and customer satisfaction so that targets are consistently met or exceeded by partners. Includes creating and monitoring KPI's for each partner on a regular interval.
- 10+ years selling within a UCaaS or SaaS Partner ecosystem
- 5+ years of owning a sales quota and developing a partner sourced pipeline of > $1M ARR
- Demonstrated success leveraging 3rd-party companies to achieve quota
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel throughout the U.S. including attendance at all business reviews and meetings
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner.
- 5+ years of channel management preferred but not required
- Experience with progressive, born-in-the-cloud partners is preferred
- Relationships with national security & network VARs desired
- Service Provider or Telephony desired, but not required
- Prior experience with network transformation technologies and any past history working in early-stage technology start-ups.
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.
BusinessView all jobs at Nextiva