Product Manager - Website
- Expired: June 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company - we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for understanding how customers think? Do you have the creativity and technical skills to analyze consumers' behavior online and then translate that into improved website performance? Nextiva is reshaping the way businesses think about communications, and as the Web Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for shaping that story on Nextiva.com. You will work closely with our web development, product marketing, and demand generation teams to understand how consumers navigate Nextiva's domain. You'll then take that insight and optimize the flows, navigation, and promotions to improve UX and increase pipeline from the website.
- Plan and implement web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via Nextiva's website(s)
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s)
- Manage promotional offers across the site as part of the larger monthly and quarterly marketing strategy
- Ensure adherence to web and graphic standards
- Partner cross-functionally with Demand Generation, Web Design, and Product Marketing to optimize visitor engagement, improve conversion rates, and produce personalized intent-based website experiences
- Remain informed of competitor online efforts and position Nextiva to continue to lead in the space
- Create a vision and strategy for web optimization designed to improve customer journey conversions, optimize flows, and streamline navigation
- Use web analytics and conversion rate optimization tools to provide data-driven suggestions that will improve website performance and demand generation programs
- Develop, manage, and report on multivariate tests, relevant site metrics and KPIs to evaluate website performance, drive more qualified leads, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop Nextiva's website optimization strategy and oversee the process from start to finish; managing everything from ideation to execution, through to analysis & reporting
- Establish KPI's and develop reporting using internal programs (such as Salesforce, PowerBI, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Own the website roadmap from a marketing perspective, ensuring projects are prioritized in a way that achieves OKRs. This includes aligning key stakeholders and contributors
- Responsible for managing, organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise and actionable format to the larger marketing team and organization
- Troubleshoot and identify existing issues within the funnel to help drive a cohesive optimization testing strategy, aiming to remove friction and streamline the application process
- Identify gaps in tracking and work with both the product marketing and demand generation teams to tag all necessary events for a holistic view of the customer journey
- Conduct UX research to better understand our user's behavior and goals
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA or Master's Degree a plus
- 5+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, with a strong understanding of UX best practices as part of a holistic SEO strategy
- Proficient with HTML and web design
- Natural problem solver with a strong understanding of how to drive consumer behavior
- Highly analytical approach to driving results
- 5+ years in performance marketing and digital conversion optimization hands on roles with a track record of managing successful marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing projects with multiple deliverables and varied timing
- Deep understanding of different marketing channels & customer journeys
- Experience with website testing platforms
- High level of competency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to ensure we are measuring the correct data
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup or SaaS environment
- Experience in developing and executing against marketing plans
- Website architecture and UX design experience, including dev
- Experience with marketing analytic and testing methodologies
- Curious and inquisitive nature that loves to think from the consumer's point of view, and has an understanding of basic market research methodologies
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- Domain expertise and experience at SaaS software and technology companies is preferred
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.
BusinessView all jobs at Nextiva