Marketing Enablement Manager
Nextiva Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: 13 days ago
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The B2B Marketing Enablement Manager brings an intense customer focus, creative energy and results-oriented discipline to drive long-term growth and scale our direct sales division. Your primary objective will be to arm sales with end-to-end marketing support in the forms of marketing collateral, nurture programs throughout the sales cycle, market insights and training, and program management. Key programs include: Nextiva's referral program, case studies/testimonials, and reputation management. You will be closely aligned with Marketing, Sales, and Product Marketing teams on a daily basis.
- Analyze the buying journey and identify gaps in marketing support
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team based on your analysis
- Regularly communicate with sales management, reps and key stakeholders to build the right content, processes, and training and to continuously evaluate knowledge transfer and learning needs
- Ensure Sales is armed with and educated on the internal collateral and 3rd party resources necessary to win deals upmarket.
- Collaborate with the Business Segment Leader to define KPIs for initiatives and campaigns, monitor to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, and make recommendations for continuous improvement, and overall success
- Engage referral sources to understand both why they choose Nextiva and how we can scale the ongoing relationship
- Conduct regular trainings, educating both Marketing and Sales on market trends, marketing resources, and competitor insights
- Work with customers and account managers to generate reviews across third-party review websites. Then leverage reviews throughout the marketing and selling motions. This may include sales collateral
- Become an expert on our industry, clients, B2B marketing trends, and Nextiva's products and strategic positioning
- Work with Product Marketing to define and construct Nextiva's future DAM and content management process
- Develop and optimize workflows, processes, standards and timelines related to nurturing prospects pre-sale
- Champion our brand standards and ensure cohesive messaging as the brand continues to grow and evolve
- 5+ years marketing experience; UCaaS / SaaS technology marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA or Master's Degree a plus
- Sales experience or equivalent in pre-sales, product marketing, or learning and development.
- Experience with DAM or content management systems
- Experience developing and tracking the performance of marketing collateral
- Experience conducting competitor analysis and market research
- Experience in project management, program management and/or organizational change
- Knowledge of best practices for campaign automation, database segmentation, and testing methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing and leading projects with proven success
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.
BusinessView all jobs at Nextiva