Lead Marketing Designer
- Expired: March 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Nextiva, we don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; instead, we look to be the leader in defining the trends, during these unprecedented times.
We strive to be the best of the best across multiple technology channels - UCaaS and SaaS to name a few. We are determined to help write the future for businesses around the globe by creating innovative products and an agnostic platform that delivers first-class communications tools in the hands of every business. We are a global team of the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications.
We're looking for a talented lead designer to join our growing marketing team. As a member of our creative design team, you will take a lead role in expanding Nextiva's brand identity and ensuring consistent implementation of these design choices across all collateral.
- Collaborate with and partner in leading the team of marketing designers (4-5)
- Execute design projects from ideation to implementation for a variety of mediums including website, social media, and other digital assets.
- Partner closely with teams ranging from Product, Demand Generation, Video, and Communications to ensure design executions across all channels, including print, presentation, and websites
- Be tasked with evolving the visual identity of the Nextiva brand and collaborating within the organization to ensure consistency is conveyed across the platforms
- Online portfolio showcasing a diverse range of projects
- BA degree in Design or equivalent years' experience
- 9+ years' experience designing for B2B audiences, from either the agency side or product side
- Experience working for a SaaS product or tech company is a plus
- Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- An excellent sense of design, color, layout, form, imagery, typography, and composition
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and collaborate in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote, and Google tools
- Experience with Asana, Jira and Confluence is a plus
So, why Nextiva?
Our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. Really, they do. We simplify the way businesses communicate, creating innovative and affordable solutions for businesses of all sizes. We acquired our first customer in 2008 and today thousands use our tools and platform. Talented team members around the globe embrace Amazing Service - this culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and one another. We are passionate about Nextiva's unique culture and are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Nextiva