Inside Channel Sales Manager - Central
Nextiva Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Inside Channel Sales Manager is responsible for profiling, recruiting, enabling, and managing channel relationships, and co-selling smaller opportunities in strong partnership with Channel Sales Managers, aligning to the respective territory capacity needs. This role is primarily focused on sales and building a territory that maps to achieving new transactional capacity and revenue growth for existing and new recruited partners. The Inside Channel Sales Manager has in depth knowledgeable in the hosted communication and collaboration market and is fluent in understanding the company's portfolio of solutions and services to help position newly activated partners.
- Identifying new potential partners with an appetite to lead with Nextiva for their UCaaS and collaboration solution needs.
- Working with Regional Partners to co-sell < 20 seat deals
- Consistently exceed regional channel partner quarterly sales and recruiting growth targets
- Participating in training and launching of partner/sub-agent sales teams in the territory
- Recruiting and signing new partners that map to the coverage requirements of their territory within a specific region outlined to meet or exceed quarterly capacity plan
- Co-owning partner management meeting cadence, delivering effective relationship management ROB which ensure partnership alignment and if necessary, opportunities to pivot, to ensure a positive partner experience
- Developing strong relationships with Channel Sales Managers and partner sales teams to establish Nextiva as the "go-to" vendor for UCaaS solutions with a goal to convince partner to lead with Nextiva through constant contact and increase proposal activity
- Acting as the touchpoint to articulate the vision of the NextOS product for unmanaged partners
- Coordinating training and enablement across non-Platinum Premier Partners
- Reengaging longtail/dormant partners to bring them back to selling Nextiva by creating individual strategies
- Capturing and engaging new partner requests to get them signed, quoted, trained and committed
- Developing expert ability to demonstrate solutions and value proposition to customers
- Delivering web based presentations to customers
- Exercising good judgment and discretionary decision authority to take advantage of opportunities to drive overachievement of business goals and objectives
- Working with partners/CSMs to identify and develop a funnel of platform prospects that fit Nextiva's identified customer profile
- Maintaining analytics and tracking progress for management team and communicating those results in a report and meeting defined quarterly metrics
- Leading all assigned sales meetings with customer prospects
- Positioning the advantages of Nextiva's technology to prospective customers and close business
- BA/BS in Business preferred or equivalent combination of education or related work experience
- 2+ years experience in technology sales with proven quota attainment and meeting performance objectives
- Background in selling solutions-based technology (preferably in the hosted VoIP space)
- Demonstrated effective channel recruitment strategies, phone-based sales calls, and have a strong understanding of the through-partner sales motion
- Advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and VOIP technology
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others to create desired sales results
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization skills with superior attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Effective team player capable of working independently without supervision
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, at times on short notice
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Nextiva