Technical Software Support Representative (11-8 PM)
Nextech Tampa, FL
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
The Product Support Representative is responsible for the support of Nextech software applications, ensuring timely response to and resolution of customer questions and issues in order to maintain customer satisfaction. This representative will provide frontline support for incoming calls, emails, and error reports. This representative resolves software issues and questions with known solutions and escalates advanced issues through appropriate channels.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop proficiency in Nextech software functionality and learn how it is leveraged in an ambulatory setting
- Answer incoming calls from the support queue
- Reply to support emails in a timely fashion
- Fully document and resolve incomplete incidents in a timely manner following Nextech guidelines
- Schedule and perform upgrades of the Nextech software
- Investigate software exceptions and error reports following Nextech support guidelines
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain detailed notes and documentation for each support incident in ticketing system
- Relevant technical troubleshooting experience
- Excellent technical skills, including basic computer, Microsoft Office Suite and networking knowledge
- Self-Motivated, Self-Starter
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple demands and changing priorities within a fast paced environment, while exhibiting a strong results oriented focus
- Demonstrated ability to constructively work within a team environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills, especially over the phone
- Flexibility to work between 11am and 8:00pm EST (8-hour shift) and possibly an on call weekend shift
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, or Medical related field
- Healthcare background or familiarity with medical office and/or medical terminology
- Call Center experience
Please Note: This role can be located in Florida or New Jersey
Nextech is pleased to offer a variety of health, wellness and lifestyle benefit offerings for all fulltime employees:
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increases with years of service) + 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 10% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
TechnologyView all jobs at Nextech