Product Manager - Onboarding
- $108,000 to $173,000 Yearly
Nextdoor is where you connect to the neighborhoods that matter to you so you can belong. Our purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Neighbors around the world turn to Nextdoor daily to receive trusted information, give and get help, get things done, and build real-world connections with those nearby — neighbors, businesses, and public services. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in more than 295,000 neighborhoods across 11 countries.Meet your Future Neighbors
As a Product Manager for Onboarding at Nextdoor, you will be responsible for helping new neighbors register, onboard and understand how to get value from the platform. You’ll be at the forefront in scaling our product to empower neighbors in building stronger communities and transforming how people connect and engage with their local area. In this role, you’ll define and deliver new strategies and tactics to drive non-linear user growth and retention, as well as work cross-functionally to shape the future of the Nextdoor product as we continue to growThe Impact You’ll Make
If you want the challenge of fast-paced growth, the satisfaction of seeing your work come to life, and the pride in helping grow a world-class growth team, this is the place for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute on growth strategies that will help drive user acquisition and retention
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering and data science to ship delightful, user-centered, cross-platform experiences that build the fabric of local communities around the globe.
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of the product development lifecycle; from strategy, research, prototyping, concept to interaction design, to final QA and code tweaks right before launch
- 3+ years Product Management experience shipping great consumer products in an agile environment, preferably including work on social networks, and prior onboarding/registration experience.
- Deep analytical expertise; while this person will partner with data science, they should be able to (and have a willingness to) perform basic data analysis/querying skills.
- Ability to experiment and learn quickly, and iterate on the user experience to provide value and growth for our users.
- Comfort working across the product development spectrum: strategy, ideation, concept work, pixel-level details, and front-end development and implementation.
- Bring a deep empathy for customer needs and insights as well as an intuitive grasp of the business problems we’re trying to solve
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel Spreadsheet, Dashboarding
- This position will be based out of our San Francisco or New York office.
Compensation, benefits, perks, and recognition programs at Nextdoor come together to create one overall rewards package.
The starting salary for this role is expected to range from $108,000 to $173,000 on an annualized basis, or potentially greater in the event that your 'level' of proficiency exceeds the level expected for the role. Compensation may also vary by geography.
We also expect to award a meaningful equity grant for this role. With equal quarterly vesting, your first vest date would be within the first 3 months of your start date.
Overall, total compensation will vary depending on your relevant skills, experience, and qualifications.
We have you covered! Nextdoor employees can choose between a variety of great health plans. We cover 100% of your personal monthly premium for health, dental, and vision – and provide a OneMedical membership for concierge care.
At Nextdoor, we empower our employees to build stronger local communities. To create a platform where all feel welcome, we want our workforce to reflect the diversity of the neighbors we seek to serve. We encourage everyone interested in our purpose to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or any other trait that unfairly targets a group of people. In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NextdoorSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.